Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Disney Movie Rewards code + $10 Off "Beverly Hills Chihuahua 2"

There's a Disney Movie Rewards code out. Enter "Cool" to get 50 points. Sign-up or Login here.

If you aren't already a DMR member - it's free to sign up & you earn points by redeeming the DMR codes that come with several of your Disney DVD & Blu-Ray movies. You can then redeem your points for Disney merchandice, DVDs, or Blu-Rays!


So far, I've gotten 1 double feature DVD "The Adventures of Huck Finn" & "Tom & Huck" and I just redeemed another DVD, "Holes."


Do You Own Beverly Hills Chihuahua on DVD? Save $10 off Beverly Hills Chihuahua 2 Blu-ray Combo Pack! Available and good in the U.S.A. (including D.C.) , its territories and Canada only. Limit two printed coupons per computer. Void where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law. Coupon expires 2/14/11. While supplies last. New member get 25 bonus points. code valid for 72hrs after registering for DMR and printing your Beverly Hills Chihuahua 2 coupon. See coupon for complete details.

3 comments:

  1. I have been checking out some of your stories and it's pretty nice stuff. I will definitely bookmark your website.

    With Regards!

    Nando's Menu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Sorry about the lack of updates this past week though. School is keeping me a little too busy & it's taking me longer than planned to finish the site makeover lol. Thank goodness the following week is spring break though so I can get this done :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol. I still have yet to watch this movie. I thought the 1st one was cute; hope this one is good too.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts & comments here.