Thursday, September 15, 2011

Preorder "Bridesmaids" & save money!

Preorder "Bridesmaids" & save money!

Walmart seems to have the best deal: free home shipping & you also get a cell phone mirror & ring tone + if you shop thru Ebates you'll get 1% cash back from Walmart (refer back to Ebates post for more info - you get a $5 bonus when you sign up!).

Best Buy has it on sale as well, but no extra freebies come with it. However you can get free shipping w/ a $25 purchase + if you shop thru Ebates you'll get 1-3.6% cash back from Best Buy (refer back to Ebates post for more info - you get a $5 bonus when you sign up!).

1 comment:

  1. I'll be sure to preorder my copy. I went & saw this movie in theaters w/ all but one of my BMs who couldn't make it. It was also one of the last movies I got to see w/ my maid of honor before she suddenly passed away on 8/1/11. So I'll have to get this & watch it again for some good laughs & cries.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts & comments here.