Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Mary Kay SALES; Time To Stock Up (ends 11/28)

HUGE Mary Kay savings means it's time to stock up on our MEN'S & WOMEN'S products! You can view the Mary Kay catalog online at www.marykay.com/bridget.nelson


***50% OFF SELECT IN-STOCK PRODUCTS
Starts NOW, while supplies last; can’t be combined with any other offer/discount/coupon. These products are still being carried by Mary Kay; I’m just trying to downsize my inventory. 

■Classic Basic Skin Care
    » Cleanser ……………….........was $12 …..…now $6
    » Mask ………………..............was $14 …..…now $7
    » Freshener/Toner ………........was $13 …..…now $6.50
■Tinted Moisturizers w/ SPF 20...was $18 …..…now $9
■Velocity Skin Care
   » Facial Cleanser …….……......was $10 …..…now $5
■Lip Liner ………………............was $10 …..…now $5


***BLACK FRIDAY SALES
The sale is from 6 AM to 8 PM (excludes sale items).
»6 am-7:59 am ___25% off your entire purchase.
»8 am-10:59am __ 20% off your entire purchase.
»11 am-1:59 pm __15% off your entire purchase.
»2 pm-8pm ______ 10% off your entire purchase.


***WEEKEND SPECIALS
Begins Friday 11/25 at 8pm & ends Monday 11/28 at 11:59pm.
■15% off Time Wise products.
■Buy 1 lip gloss/stick/balm & get 1 half off.
■Buy 2 eye shadows & get 1 half off.
■Free nail filer w/ any nail polish purchase.

Call/text my cell phone (540) 820-3972, email me at bridget.nelson@marykay.com (leave your name, phone # & list the items you want to order). I'll be using the Timestamp to know what deal you're getting. I will then return your message to work out the order & payment details. I will either drop your order off to you or I can mail it to you. I accept cash, good checks, all major credit cards. I can do customer gift sets &/or gift wrapping as well. I'm located in Fulks Run, VA.


Please only order from me if you don't already have a Mary Kay Consultant or if you're unhappy with your current consultant. I would never want to steal anyone else's customers. Thanks, Bridget.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts & comments here.